The below listed documents may not be readable via Optical Character Recognition. To receive public notices via email, please send an email to LRH.Permits@usace.army.mil indicating that you would like to be placed on the public notice electronic distribution list. Your email should also include the "Area of Interest" in which you would like to receive public notices.
- 5/12/2017: Corps of Engineers Regulatory Program Reissuance and Issuance of Nationwide Permits with West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection 401 Water Quality Certification
Expiration date: 5/15/2022
- 5/9/2017: EIP has submitted a mitigation plan to the Huntington District Corps and the other members of the WV IRT to develop and operate a stream mitigation bank to be known as the Kanawha-Yeager Fork Mitigation Bank.
Expiration date: 6/6/2017
- 5/5/2017: The applicant has requested to discharge approximately 799 cubic yards of dredged and/or fill material into approximately 0.257 acre of one (1) wetland and 2,912 linear feet (0.258 acre) of twelve (12) streams, in association with the construction of the Renaissance II project.
Expiration date: 6/5/2017
- 4/19/2017: The applicant has requested authorization to discharge approximately 3,659 cubic yards of dredged and/or fill material into approximately 2.27 acres of five wetlands in conjunction with the proposed construction of a mixed use development site.
Expiration date: 5/18/2017
- 3/31/2017: The applicant proposes to discharge approximately 60,387 cubic yards of fill material to construct a permanent replacement dam and berm along 21,648 linear feet of the north and west shores of Buckeye Lake in order to bring the dam into compliance with current State of Ohio regulations and dam safety standards as part of the Phase II of the Buckeye Lake Dam Rehabilitation Project.
Expiration date: 4/29/2017