- 12/17/2014: The applicant proposes to discharge fill material into waters of the U.S. to reconfigure the I-70/US 40/SR 331 interchange, relocate the Hammond Road connection to SR 331, and widen US 40 and SR 331. The applicant has indicated permanent discharges of fill would be necessary in Streams 1, 3, and 4; Wetlands A-D, I, and L; and Ditches 1 and 3 to construct culverts and roadway bed and embankment.
Expiration date: 1/15/2015
- 12/12/2014: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: The following application has been submitted for a Department of the Army
Expiration date: 1/12/2015
- 12/10/2014: The applicant has requested a Department of the Army (DA) permit authorization for the proposed discharge of approximately 179 cubic yards of dredged and/or fill material into 230 linear feet of waters of the United States in conjunction with the construction of the M/I Homes –Turnbridge residential development.
Expiration date: 12/24/2014
- 11/24/2014: TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN: The intent of this Public Notice is to provide an opportunity for the
Expiration date: 12/8/2014
- 11/14/2014: The applicant previously requested a modification and time extension for their existing Department of the Army (DA) Individual Permit 199900650, which authorized the discharge of fill material into waters of the United States (U.S.) in conjunction with the relocation and widening of approximately 37 miles of U.S. Route 35 to a four-lane highway
Expiration date: 11/29/2014