- 10/29/2014: The applicant proposes to discharge dredged and/or fill material into waters of the United States in conjunction with the construction of a industrial limestone mine.
Expiration date: 11/27/2014
- 10/24/2014: Regional General Permit for the State of Ohio, Department of Transportation
Expiration date: 10/24/2019
- 9/18/2014: The applicant is requesting authorization to perform maintenance dredging on an as-needed basis. The purpose of the project is to remove accumulated material to allow barge access.
Expiration date: 10/17/2014
- 8/25/2014: The applicant wishes to discharge dredged and/or fill material into approximately 300 linear feet of perennial stream in association with the expansion of the existing sand and gravel operation.
Expiration date: 9/24/2014
- 8/18/2014: The applicant proposes to discharge fill material into ephemeral stream, intermittent stream, perennial stream, stream impoundment and emergent wetland. In addition, 1,666 lf of stream will be affected by waste treatment to facilitate the mining operation. Fill discharge would be required to accomplish the coal extraction of coal seams, construct temporary stream crossings, sediment ponds, diversion ditches, haul roads, and to dispose of the excess overburden material.
Expiration date: 9/17/2014