- 6/26/2015: The Ohio Interagency Review Team Initiatives and Guidelines for the State of Ohio in the U.S Army Corps of Engineers' Huntington, Buffalo and Pittsburg Districts.
Expiration date: 7/24/2015
- 5/29/2015: The applicant has requested to discharge 1,944 cubic yards of dredged and/or fill material into approximately 0.66 acre of six wetlands, 340 linear feet of intermittent stream and 0.45 acre of pond in association with the construction of the Blue Ash Development Project.
Expiration date: 6/29/2015
- 5/4/2015: The submitted prospectus proposes a single project or mitigation bank composed of multiple phases (or site specific mitigation site plans), which involves the establishment, design, construction, and operation of a compensatory stream and wetland mitigation bank to be known as the Potomac Mitigation Bank.
Expiration date: 6/2/2015
- 4/29/2015: The applicant proposes to discharge dredged and/or fill material into waters of the United States (U.S.) to facilitate the expansion and operation of the Stump Hollow Slurry Impoundment. The proposal would provide storage for an additional one (1) year of coarse refuse disposal and 2.7 years of fine coal refuse disposal for coal cleaned and prepared at the existing Erbacon Preparation Plant.
Expiration date: 5/28/2015
- 4/8/2015: The applicant proposes to discharge dredged and/or fill material into waters of the United States in conjunction with the expansion of an existing natural gas processing facility.
Expiration date: 5/7/2015