- 9/30/2015: The applicant proposes to discharge fill material into waters of the U.S. to replace the existing two-way stop at the intersection of SR 94 and Granger Road with a single-lane roundabout.
Expiration date: 10/30/2015
- 8/26/2015: The Conservation Foundation of America (CFA) has submitted a prospectus to the Huntington District to initiate the development of a stream and wetland ILFP to meet compensatory mitigation requirements for future permits issued under Section 404 and Section 10. The purpose of the prospectus is to establish guidelines, responsibilities, and standards for the establishment, use, operation, and maintenance of the program in a way that complies with the regulations governing compensatory mitigation for activities authorized by Department of Army (DA) permits granted by the Corps.
Expiration date: 9/25/2015
- 8/26/2015: The applicant has requested to discharge 5,393 cubic yards of dredged and/or fill material into approximately 0.625 acre of Grand Lake St. Marys in association with the construction of the Celina Breakwater Piers Project.
Expiration date: 9/24/2015
- 8/25/2015: The purpose of this public notice is to inform you of the availability of a revised compensatory mitigation plan (CMP) and Environmental Information Document (EID) submitted to this office by Hobet Mining, LLC for their previously submitted application for a Department of the Army permit. The applicant requested a Department of the Army permit, under provisions of Section 404 of the Clean Water Act, to discharge fill material into waters of the United States (U.S.) in connection with the proposed Sandlick Surface Mine (being reviewed by the West Virginia Department of Environmental Protection under pending surface mining application S-5012-12).
Expiration date: 9/23/2015
- 8/21/2015: The applicant has requested DA authorization to discharge dredged and/or fill material into approximately 7.7 acres of jurisdictional wetlands, 8.75 acres of jurisdictional impoundments and 1,825 linear feet of jurisdictional streams in association with the construction of a 415 acre corporate office campus development.
Expiration date: 9/21/2015