- 2/11/2015: The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) approved the permit request by GreenHunter Water, LLC to construct, operate and maintain a barge offloading facility along the right descending bank of the Ohio River approximately 223.7 miles downstream of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania at 53549 Great Bend Road, in Portland, Meigs County, Ohio.
Expiration date: 2/27/2015
- 1/30/2015: The applicant seeks authorization for their Minimal Degradation Alternative. Under the Minimal Degradation Alternative, the applicant proposes to discharge fill material into 2.703 acres of Lake White, 1,442 linear feet of two perennial streams, and 0.284 acre of five wetlands.
Expiration date: 3/2/2015
LRH 2014-199 Ohio Wetlands Foundation Stream In-Lieu Fee Program for the Upper Scioto and Tuscarawas Watersheds
- 12/30/2014: A prospectus has been submitted pursuant to 33 CFR 332 proposing the establishment of an In Lieu Fee Program (ILFP) to provide mitigation for impacts to waters of the United States (U.S.) under Section 404 of the Clean Water Act (Section 404) and/or Section 10 of the Rivers and Harbors Act of 1899 (Section 10) with a primary service area in two eight-digit hydrologic unit code (HUC) watersheds (Upper Scioto River 05060001 and Tuscarawas River 05040001) in the State of Ohio, within the boundaries of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) Huntington District. The purpose of this public notice is to solicit comments regarding the establishment of the proposed ILFP.
Expiration date: 1/28/2015
SPECIAL NOTICE: Guidelines for Stream Mitigation Banking and In-Lieu Fee Programs in Ohio, Version 1.0
- 12/19/2014: The Ohio Interagency Review Team Releases the Guidelines for Stream Mitigation Banking and In-Lieu Fee Programs in Ohio, Version 1.0 for Application within the State of Ohio in the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ Buffalo, Huntington, and Pittsburgh Districts
- 12/19/2014: The applicant proposes to discharge fill material into waters of the U.S. to replace the existing 6-span SR 109 bridge over the Maumee River with a wider 12-span pre-stressed concrete I-beam bridge.
Expiration date: 1/19/2015