Frequently Asked Questions

Collapse All Expand All
All permitting information can be found on our website Missions/CivilWorks/Regulatory.aspx

You can obtain information for the America the Beautiful the National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass: an Interagency Senior Pass for age-related discounts and an Interagency Access Pass for disability-related discounts by accessing the following website:

The website to check lake elevations, stream gauges is at: Go to Basin and Lake Conditions, then choose your basin, then choose your project and read the gauges you want.

The Huntington District no longer provides navigational maps, but these can be purchased through the Government Printing Office at the following website: You can also call the Government Printing Office toll-free at (866) 512-1800.