Corps of Engineers Provides Steps to Obtain Contract Work

Published March 20, 2020

HUNTINGTON, W.Va. - In an effort to combat COVID-19, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Huntington District, wants to make sure that businesses of all sizes better understand how to gain a contract with the Corps of Engineers.

The first step in doing business with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), and the Government, is for your company to register with (

Within is the Disaster Response Registry, where you can register your company's unique capabilities (

If you are interested in doing business with USACE, go to our website where you can find more about contracting with USACE and the U.S. Government (

If you are registered as a small business, you are encouraged to work with our Small Business Program professionals (­Business/). You can also work with the Small Business Association (SBA) (

There are also many subcontracting opportunities for your company, working as a part of the whole to accomplish the mission. This is usually done in partnership with larger companies. The SBA can best help you here.

Thank you for your willingness to help the country in its efforts to combat and recover from COVID-19.

For more information, please contact the Public Affairs Office at 304-399-5757.

Public Affairs Office

Release no. 20-027